Register Your Child with Penfield
The steps to register your child with Penfield and the associated fees (currently being updated) are summarised below. The process will be handled by our Registrar. Please read through our process for acceptance and provide all the required documents for registration.
Documents required for admissions registration
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Passport size photographs for child and parents.
- Copy of I.D. for child and parents.
- Registration Fee.
- Copy of the previous school report.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
- Fees Clearance Certificate from previous school.
- School Health Card.
Process for acceptance
The examiner will mark the exam and confer with other members of the Senior Management Team as to whether the child has met the standards required at Penfield International school.
For general registration enquires, please send an email to:
Download the ADMISSION FORM