To create a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment in which all members of the school community can grow in confidence and develop their full potential.
The Pen field International School’s Aims are:
- To value and recognise the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our school family.
- To promote Values and attitudes of care, tolerance, trust and respect within the school and wider communities.
- To nurture and support all abilities, helping every child to achieve his/her potential in all areas of learning – intellectual, emotional, physical, social, moral, spiritual and cultural.
- To ensure excellence in teaching and learning within a high quality learning environment, through leadership and within all aspects of school life.
- To equip children with the resilience and perseverance to become creative and independent thinkers and to become learners for life within an ever-changing world.
- To provide the full breadth of the National Curriculum with emphasis on the basic skills of English, mathematics, science and computing.
- To develop learning activities which stimulate positive models of enquiry, reflection, challenge and innovation.
- To teach children the role of stewardship of the world in which we live.
We believe that HAPPY CHILDREN LEARN